Monday, May 12, 2014

Day5-7 Sorry for being late

Hello I'm sorry for being late about the late days of posting. Well to day I guess that I will talk about what type of computer you should have.
Answer theses questions by YES-NO
  1. If you have a job requiring a computer
  2. like to game
  3. work on photo imaging 
  4. taxes
  5. enjoyment
if you said yes to 1, 4, 5 you could go with a  built computer.
if you said yes to 2-3 you should build a computer or get a built gaming computer 

Generally you might have some ideas and fears about building a computer. Well not to fear it is super easy. It just takes time to build your first computer and to find the parts you need. You may wonder how I build a computer; well there are hundreds of computer builds you can find on you tube. I will start to recored my builds when I can get the money to build them 

Have a wonderful day.

Ultimatepcman out.

No comments:

Post a Comment